Ground Sheets

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

I have seen an advert for a ground sheet made by a company called Bolon, but can't seem to find anywhere that stocks it. Can any body help?? Many thanks ... Richard

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard

Bolon awning carpet is in fact manufactured by Isabella. I don't know whereabouts in the country you are, but Highbridge Caravans in Somerset definitely stock it - they have a good choice of different widths and colours.

Hope this helps.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard

Bolon awning carpet is in fact manufactured by Isabella. I don't know whereabouts in the country you are, but Highbridge Caravans in Somerset definitely stock it - they have a good choice of different widths and colours.

Hope this helps.
Oh! and I forgot to say, its brilliant stuff and folds down very small and light to carry.

But, it is very expensive. I think it is around

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Totally agree that Bolon is good stuff, had the same piece in the main awning for the last 7 years.Glossop caravans sell it as do Lowdham ( I think ).

May 5, 2005
Visit site
just bought some from jacksons of Old Arley,have different colors and sizes,also gave 10% discount for ccc members and a free carrying bag for it just outside birmingham

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hello Again,

Many thanks to one and all for the suggestions. I did infact

go to Glossop Caravans and buy some Bolon. (It was nearest to me), and I must say, they were VERY helpful. Thanks again all

Richard

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts