Grovel

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
If you recommed it Tina, there's no need to look. That'll be great, I'm so excited.

p.s. If you can get down to Notts this Friday, we're out from 3pm. A colleague died three weeks ago, aged 48, he had been suffering from ill health for a long time but we had only seen him two days before he died and he looked 100% better. It's his funeral tomorrow. So we are going out to celebrate his life on Friday. He would have wanted that.

Anyway, the invitation is there, I'll be the only girl, so you're more than welcome to join us.

Lisa xxxx
thanks babe but start my run of shifts then! it wont matter your the only girl... hell enjoy..all them fireMEN and just poor little you,forget what your mum said,nice girls DONT share!!!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you recommed it Tina, there's no need to look. That'll be great, I'm so excited.

p.s. If you can get down to Notts this Friday, we're out from 3pm. A colleague died three weeks ago, aged 48, he had been suffering from ill health for a long time but we had only seen him two days before he died and he looked 100% better. It's his funeral tomorrow. So we are going out to celebrate his life on Friday. He would have wanted that.

Anyway, the invitation is there, I'll be the only girl, so you're more than welcome to join us.

Lisa xxxx
Oh well, enjoy your work. Mine's a hard life but someone's got to do it.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've seen the major oak you know.

Lisa
I'm just saying I've seen the major oak, what a spectacular sight indeed. I had the most wonderful day yesterday. The sat nav took me there and back no probs. Due (I think) to the football, there were only a few people in the forest. Diesel and I wandered around (him without a lead, keeping close to me, unlike my other dog who would have been three miles ahead of me). If was so peaceful and quiet, in fact it was a bit magical and mysterious in that wood.

And before anyone says anything I didn't eat any magic mushrooms and I'd only been drinking coffee.

Maybe I do need to get out more.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've seen the major oak you know.

Lisa
The only merry men I'll be seeing will be the ones I'm out with on Friday! I did see two Japenese gentlemen and an American chap.

Well, I did think about plaiting my hair but that's about as close as I got to doing my Marion impression.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
welcome back all,nice to see all is calm now, hopefully???

comon roy, liverpools win was anything but convincing,looked like been 'HAMMERED'(west) the first 30 mins

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
It's called tactics Klarky, lull them into a false sense of security, although it didn't seem like it but we dominated the game from start to finish.

We even planed the penalty shoot out, as practice for the world cup :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
think there will be a lot of people who disagree with you there BR

even the scousers would have been worried,it was a hell of a game,best for years.but sorry,played football all my life and liverpool were never fully in control.technically the best side but the hammers gave there all as did the reds,pity there had to be a loser,especially on pens,soul destroying.

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
You are right Klarky it was a bit of a Buttock clencher but it made a great game.

We where the favorites and West Ham capitilised on that and raised their game on the day.

I personally like the penalty shoot outs, it's much more exiting than a replay

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina,

we have decided to keep posting, we also got very upset over some of the things that was said. but we don't want to lose touch with friends we have made.

Brian and Bina, kayleigh really enjoyed playing with your boys, she still talks about it, and she also wants a tv in our car like yours.

sharon and mark.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Oh no !

There shouldnt be anything that stops you talking to your friends, I was angry for Brian but he came back and you can too! where's that fighting spirit that came back against K"**A ??

Tina xxx

May 25, 2005
Visit site
It seems I have missed a very interesting few days!!! Been away in Northumberland! Great time, great site, great weather and YES great wine!!! Saw the footie yesterday. One of the best matches I've seen in years! I don't even like football usually. Great to be back among friends.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ann

glad you had a nice time,welcome home! really want to get Northumberland way,reading posts its meant to be lovely, you have been in the best place as far as the forum is concerned ! little bit of arguing but all finished hopefully!!

Tina xx

p.s sorry Sharon was jokin!! (0:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts