Grovel

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

I was wondereing if it was ok to come back !!???

Got VERY upset over the things said about Brian and his family who were the nicest people,and I didnt want to be part of that! I was only off a night or two but missed the friends I made at Lickhill and others I have yet to meet (Grahamw!!)Steve's posting has made me think there is more to LOSE than gain from going, want to be part of the next meet please!!!!!

Lisa and I have made firm friends through this forum,we are meeting again for a late night gab...Lol do you and Gaye want to come!lol lol

Brian and Bina and boys..... be next to you on site anytime xx

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Try not to take it to heart Tina, we're all still friends and I would happily pitch next to Brian/Bina the boys and his wheeltrims again,

Roy

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tina

Nice to have you back again. I'm sort of back anyway. Thanks to everyone who sent me emails of support, that's appreciated.

Lol, Mark come back too................

Enjoy the rest of the weekend Tina and I'll speak to you soon.

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey Roy/Tina

Did you celebrate Liverpool's win yesterday?

Lisa
If you recommed it Tina, there's no need to look. That'll be great, I'm so excited.

p.s. If you can get down to Notts this Friday, we're out from 3pm. A colleague died three weeks ago, aged 48, he had been suffering from ill health for a long time but we had only seen him two days before he died and he looked 100% better. It's his funeral tomorrow. So we are going out to celebrate his life on Friday. He would have wanted that.

Anyway, the invitation is there, I'll be the only girl, so you're more than welcome to join us.

Lisa xxxx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey Roy/Tina

Lisa
Hi Roy

This is going to sound terrible but when I heard there was an important match on the tv, I decided that it was a great time to go out which is what I did. With Gaylord. We had a great time in Sherwood Forest.

Good luck with the rest of the football thingy, whatever happens next.

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hey Roy/Tina

Lisa
he he he , do what most other blokes do and raid the veg rack for somat to stick down there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s to really impress a leek is always a good one !

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
he he he , do what most other blokes do and raid the veg rack for somat to stick down there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s to really impress a leek is always a good one !
Cheeky!! Have you seen spinal tap?

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts