Gull attack Insurance

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Gulls are so clever. One zoomed down on me from behind. Hit my head with its belly and bit a chunk out of my ice cream. Perfect timing with accuracy.

But the one that managed to accurately bomb my newly purchase ice cream from a height took some doing.

John

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Lost food when sitting on a terrace bench overlooking Seahouses harbour. It was fine until some dip sticks came along with their chips and encouraged the gills in. They were either dyslexic, illiterate or just plain thick as there’s numerous notices saying not to feed the birds.

Reactions: Buckman
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lost food when sitting on a terrace bench overlooking Seahouses harbour. It was fine until some dip sticks came along with their chips and encouraged the gills in. They were either dyslexic, illiterate or just plain thick as there’s numerous notices saying not to feed the birds.
No it's just "common sense" failing again

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
The starlings and crows in our local Tesco's are not quite as aggressive, But they are right at your feet watching for food crumbs. So are the council people watching for you to drop litter, and apple cores etc.

Nov 30, 2022
Visit site
Seagulls (yes I know there is actually no such thing ) Are, to my mind, just airborne rats.
Living in a seaside town we are also plagued with brain dead motors who actually, and deliberately feed them.
And DONT get me started on those ijits that feed wild foxes will you!

Sep 26, 2018
Visit site
As a Cornishman and well used to the b****** things attacking for no reason (as a youth, living in Penzance, when I walked out of the cul-de-sac gulls nesting and raising chicks on the chimney of one of the three story houses seemed to see me as an immediate threat) we visited Aldeburgh a couple of years back and were eating fish and chips on the sea wall (as you do!). Fully primed and on watch for the white rats in front of us, one came over my wife's shoulder (and she's been WELL trained by me) and picked the fish out of her partially closed bag of food! Talk about sneaky and learning!

Reactions: otherclive
Aug 18, 2024
Visit site
Seagulls (yes I know there is actually no such thing ) Are, to my mind, just airborne rats.
Living in a seaside town we are also plagued with brain dead motors who actually, and deliberately feed them.
And DONT get me started on those ijits that feed wild foxes will you!
So you’re not toooo keen on those foo….idi….stup……Right, let’s try and keep this civil, ill informed ijits that feed wild foxes then. 🤔

Brainless tbh! 🤷

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts