Halfords 3 for 2 offer

Mar 29, 2007
Visit site
Folks

Just to let you all know Halfords have a 3 for 2 offer on all caravan products at the moment. Cheapest item is free.

Been in and stocked up on toilet chemicals and rinse aid. They seem to have the cheapest Aquaroll and Wastemaster I have seen for sale and the Aquaroll mains adaptor also, someone buying all 3 would be saving around £40.00.

Mar 14, 2007
Visit site
My local Halfords was flood damaged after last weeks downpour and I managed to buy a water damaged wastemaster??? for a tenner.

The box was all soggy, that's all so I chucked that in the skip at the back of the store.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My local Halfords was flood damaged after last weeks downpour and I managed to buy a water damaged wastemaster??? for a tenner.

The box was all soggy, that's all so I chucked that in the skip at the back of the store.
Damn no floods in Bridgend - lost out again

Mar 29, 2007
Visit site
Just been back into Halfords. Read the small print and the wastemaster and aquaroll are excluded from the 3 for 2 offer, sorry.

Still all the Fenwick products, glasses, steps etc are included, the salesperson said to me to put things through the till in seperate lots so as to make the best use of the cheapest item for free. I bought six of the large 2 ltr bottles of Aquachem Blue (

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Alexander, you said you've stocked up on toilet chemicals, which gives me a very tenuous link to Kemdirect. For anyone suffering from asthmatic problems who is affected by the scent of most toilet chemicals, as is Herself, I can highly recommend this product, as it is completely odourless.

Mr Mod, I hope I haven't crossed the advertising boundaries, but I felt that this might help others.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts