halloween meet

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
hi all, not sure who i need to deal with as still new to this fab site,but we fancy the halloween meet and wandered if there are any places left,if so how do we go about booking and are they electric pitches as never used the caravan without electric hook up yet but sure we soon will.

many thanks kim and martin

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Kim, you will have to phone the site direct to see if they have any room . I know that there were not many spaces left so get in quick ;O) Mention you are with the Practical Caravan Forum users group and hopefully they pitch you as close as they can to the main group.

There number is 01623 823132.

Good luck

Brian (",)

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
hi lolly

have only just come back on line been off shopping for caravan bits all afternoon so will call them first thing in morning.keeping fingers crossed.

will let u know.thanks kim

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
Kim, you will have to phone the site direct to see if they have any room . I know that there were not many spaces left so get in quick ;O) Mention you are with the Practical Caravan Forum users group and hopefully they pitch you as close as they can to the main group.

There number is 01623 823132.

Good luck

Brian (",)
hi

thanks for info and number will call first thing in morning. fingers crossed.thanks kim

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
hi guys have managed to get booked for weekend it sounds like a

fab time,however nothing came up for pravtical caravan club so need to know where you all are to see if can get moveed near to you all.

many thanks kim

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kim look foreward to meeting you at the halloween meet. Dont worry about finding the rest of us as we have Lolly's laugh to guide you in. :0)

Marc

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Kim, there is a secret signal, whereby you can recognise other forum users at the meet. I can put you in the know as lolly passed it on to me. Apparently you put your thumbs on each side of your head and waggle your hands like giant ears. Cool eh. If you inadvertantly pass it on to a non forum person, you will of course have to kill them.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Are you two not the original Mel and Kim then ?

Oh well we'll soon have the pair of you singing ;O)
300px-FLMFanArtbyElle.jpg

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Oh brian if only I looked like that. I'm afraid I am short and round, and to plagiarise Billy Connolly, recently I was 40.......even more recenlty I was 47. I can't sing either, in spite of being Welsh.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts