HAPPE DEPT CLOSING AT WANDAHOME SOUTH CAVE

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
It seems the above dept is closing in the next few weeks. For a sum of aprox £240 yearly you would get a service at your home and up to 3 call outs for warranty work.I have used this service for a few years and found it worked well for me as going to south cave involved a 200 mile round trip.The service engineer was the same chap and was first class and on a few occasions picked up problems I was not aware of. It is almost certain I will not buy my next van from them because of the distance involved and will buy nearer to home (no bad thing perhaps ) Have not been informed by Wandahome yet but I hope they will honour existing policies.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Zackie,
Providing the company who underwites the agreement you have is still trading, then they are obliged to honour any contractual terms of your agreement.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Although my nearest dealer I haven't purchased from them but they've also lost the Coachman Franchise so won't be going over there anymore for a look around.

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I bought my Coachman from Wandahomes at South Cave and have used their Happe service for the past 2 years, I too was very pleased with the service but I think there is something sadly a miss when they are only 15 miles from the Coachman factory and have lost the franchise.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Have Wandahome had their franchise taken away by Coachman - or - have Wandahome themselves decided not to operate the franchise any longer?
There's a huge difference between the two.

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
The general opinion locally and I have no reason to doubt the information, although it has in NO WAY come from Coachman, is that it has been a decession made by Coachman and not wandahome. If you think about how long the Wanderer dealer special has been around and how long Coachman have been around then yes it is a shame, although I use Kenmore I can see it is a shame for the dealership, for the presence of Coachman in the East Riding and for those satisfied customers as well. As an aside I can recommend a very good workshop in Hull for warranty and routine work, contact me via moderators if you want their details.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts