Happy new year caravanning!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Were there 2 separate incidents then?
There must have been because the pitch occupied by Sir Baldrick was at the opposite end of the pitch area to where we were, he was well away from the rally field and on the opposite side to us.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
crazyguider said:
I hope the person who hit your van with a ball at Woosiefest wasn't my son or daughter? If it was I will chastise them with great vengeance and furious anger. Please accept my apologies on their behalf if it was.

NO no no .......it wasn't.
We two both thought your two were exceptionally well behaved and a pleasure to be sited next to.
My wife is a retired teacher and knows all about behaviour standards ;)

The ball that hit my caravan was a leather rugby ball from the caravan opposite me....they were sited next to Gagakev who also had issues with them.
I believe Gagakev thought he might be at risk of being next to a gas explosion at one point :eek:hmy:

I didn't know about Parksy's ball incident ..........................and here is me thinking it only ever happened to me ;) :lol:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
crazyguider said:
Gagakev[/color] who also had issues with them.
I believe Gagakev thought he might be at risk of being next to a gas explosion at one point :eek:hmy:

I didn't know about Parksy's ball incident ..........................and here is me thinking it only ever happened to me ;) :lol:

Hit by a ball, potential explosion, and he kept tripping the leccy!! ....Dont think I'm liked me!!!!

I was out to my front locker when I saw him trying change his gas bottle, he could not get the regulator off, so he disconnected the pigtail from the van and pulled the bottle out with it still attached, still could not remove regulator so forcefully prised it off with a screwdriver!! eventually got it off and duley put it back together on the same bottle....he didnt have a spare one but there was still gas in the original one, this is where my concerns started was he was going to blow us all up, grabbed my spray gas leak detector and asked him to check his van with it!! Explained how to use it and all was OK.
ten minutes later he takes out the leccy, think Parksy's and maybe even Sir gabs went off initially with ours.
Oh it's back on.....oh no there it goes again...back on....off... on off.. Again went to offer some help, he did have a spare lead but no wasnt that, told him to unplug every thing and start from scratch, turned out it was his microwave, in fairness it was his first time with this particular van and thats what neighbours are for ...Isnt it?

TRENDING THREADS