Hargill House C.C site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Nice site and Richmond is a lovely town. been often.

Some say the top row gets some traffic noise but I am used to it so it never bothers me.

Beware of walking down the hill out of site to pub for a meal. Lovely walk but b****y hard work after walking back up!!

DavidC

May 18, 2006
Visit site
Michael, we stay on this site quite often. It is quite a small site and it is gently sloping but nothing a couple of leveling blocks can't sort out. At the top end of the site the pitches are grass and these are nearest to the main A66. There is some road noise but a small dog walk and a few trees break up the noise.

At the other end of the site there are a few plots with wonderful views over the countryside. If you drive around the site there is another section which is slightly away from the main site with about 7-8 plots. These are a bit more secluded ana out of the way of the main site.

There is one toilet block which is of the usual standard.

There is a small area for ball games etc.

The road out of the site which leads to Richmond which David mentioned has no footpath so if you walk to the pub be carfull!

The tv reception is good and the site is normally not too crowded.

Lovely site for a relaxing weekend.

HTH.

Graeme.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
In the CC book it says "some road noise" - they're not lying.

We stayed there last year and parked as far away from the main road as possible, but still heard the noise - day and night. I good site ruined by the location.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts