haven holidays

May 2, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone stayed at reighton sands and had to take their chemical waste home as there's was full and overflowing. Had to be helped off the pitch (as was everyone else)because the pitches were waterlogged? No toilet roll in the toilets? Rubbish skips full and bags everywhere, encouraging vermin. We have just had the delight of being there for the weekend, we are booked to go at whit, are we going...no!!

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi julie,

We spent a week at Reighton sands over Easter (would have come home sooner but for the children.)It was the same then with skips and everything,but there was also no hot water in the shower block. So it could have been worse. As for going back I don't think so.

Steve

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Lets face it Haven appear more interested and make more profit from static vans so they will not worry about tourers
We stayed at the Haven site at Craig Tara outside Ayr over Easter. The pitches were good and all appeared to be hardstandings. The one major gripe that I have with the place is the toilet/shower block. It is basically a converted portakabin which should have been replaced years ago! We only went as a shake down for the coming year and also to keep the offspring happy. For the price that they charge you should expect better facilities!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I would not stop at a haven holiday park in my van. It cost a lot for whot you get and not all the stuff you can do on parks like swimg is not good at all. SO JOIN THE CARAVAN CLUB (TEL 01342 318813) . They are a lot less cost to stay at and very claen has well . I now the is not a lot to do on sites but you can find fiing to do outside the parks. costing

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we stayed at the same place i think if its in prestatyn in a static years ago and it thoroughly put us of for life! we were particularly impressed by the amount of racket in the early hours and the way that most of the doors in the toilets had that kicked in effect...

May 22, 2005
Visit site
Hi we stayed at Reighton Sands last August in our caravan. I found nothing wrong. The showers worked fine, the waste was ok, toilets were spotless, and no rubbish! The only down fall was the nightly entertainment was very noisy when we all wanted to go to sleep! Too close to the entertainment block in other words.

Reighton has just been going through a refurbishment, so maybe they have let things slip because of this?? I was going to book a short break later this year, but not sure now after what you guys have written! Will have to keep an eye on this topic!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts