heating system Abi Nightstar

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone help I have a nightstar 1991 it has acascade water systemwith a cascade 3000 fire and blowheaters none of which work. The cold water works but not the hot, the tank doesnot fill and there is no hot water but the little that is in the pipe is hot so we know that the water heater works. I have changed valves fuses and everything eles I can think of can anyone help.

SBS

Mar 15, 2007
Visit site
It sounds like a problem with the non-return valve on the Cascade water heater. Send a mail to Gary at Arc Systems (have a look at his website for Carver manuals) as he is the expert on Carver heating.

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Helen,

The non return valve SBS refers to may only cure the water heaters lack of flow.

arcsystems.biz - Gary's website does have copies of the user carver manuals that you can down load. These may be useful.

But I recommend that all non-working gas appliances need to be be checked/serviced by a professional competent person.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I would fully agree with John, with the emphasis very much on competent?!

Just today I was faced by a Carver 3000 fire bought from a breakers as 'working' for

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
It sounds like a problem with the non-return valve on the Cascade water heater. Send a mail to Gary at Arc Systems (have a look at his website for Carver manuals) as he is the expert on Carver heating.

Mike
thanks for that it is the only valve that has not been changed

helen

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts