Hello 👋

May 29, 2024
Visit site
Hi everyone. I’m new to this forum (I’m trying to get rid of all my social media so this is perfect). I use to go caravaning when I was a kid and they were the best holidays ever.
Recently we had a huge rat infestation and was forced out of our house, we had 20mins to find accommodation and found our caravan on Facebook. It needed a lot of work but it worked. Since then I have been determined to do it up and buy a tow car so we can take our kids away in it.
I have recently purchased a LandRover Freelander 1 Td4 and am nearly finished doing the caravan and cannot wait to go away.

May 29, 2024
Visit site
Welcome 😎
We tow with a TD4 Freelander as well. Very under rated tow car in my opinion.
What van is it you're doing up?
Yes I instantly fell in love with my Freelander. I’ve been learning to maintain it myself and being a landrover it has kept me busy. I have a Compass Rallye 490/4L 2000. It had no paperwork with it and I knew nothing about anything so I have had to learn everything including completely redoing electrics as all the wires were tough and brittle.

May 29, 2024
Visit site
Hi Chris Welcome to the forum any questions you will receive a answer they are a great bunch on here enjoy
Thank you. I have spent the last year trying to become an expert on my caravan so I can keep it going for many years to come. She’s already an old girl at 24 years old. It’s been made very difficult as the caravan came with no paperwork so nothing to study.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts