Hello All

Jun 3, 2024
Visit site
Hi all I am a new member here, but I have had 2 caravans, we currently have a 2017 Venus 550/4.
We are in north Dublin and we have caravaned across Spain ( Bilbao to Cambrils little under 600 km), it's a long drive which we normally do on the same day takes about 8 hrs.

This year we are looking to Dublin to Holyhead drive down to the channel tunnel and into France.

I would love suggestions for some UK touring sites

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Thomas. Welcome to the forum. Lots of helpful advice on here. Tell us about the sorts of places you want to go and the sorts of sites you like and I am sure that folks will come up with some ideas.
Mel

Jun 3, 2024
Visit site
Hi Thomas. Welcome to the forum. Lots of helpful advice on here. Tell us about the sorts of places you want to go and the sorts of sites you like and I am sure that folks will come up with some ideas.
Mel
Hi Mel, thanks for the welcome.

We are looking to try !! and get some family-friendly places for use and our pug, we are thinking about a UK touring site before we then head to France, once there we are looking for any sites where we can chill, and we hoping to find one or two French spots with swimming pools.
We normally stay in Sanguli Salou where we are spoiled with everything on-site,

Do I need to raise a new topic on the forum to ask questions about planning this trip?

thanks again
Thomas

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mel, thanks for the welcome.

We are looking to try !! and get some family-friendly places for use and our pug, we are thinking about a UK touring site before we then head to France, once there we are looking for any sites where we can chill, and we hoping to find one or two French spots with swimming pools.
We normally stay in Sanguli Salou where we are spoiled with everything on-site,

Do I need to raise a new topic on the forum to ask questions about planning this trip?

thanks again
Thomas
Yes please if you have questions specific to the trip. It gets confusing if two threads are asking the same question and saves me or Sam having to shift them about 😀

Reactions: Thomas Dixon

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts