Hello Everyone

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
My first post on this forum although I have been posting elsewhere (Caravantalk). We're in our 32nd season and just learning how our 7th - and latest - caravan works and looking forward to this years rallies/sites/THSs etc.
I look forward to reading and posting here from now on.
Mick

Reactions: Parksy and Tobes

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mick. Welcome to the forum. I am sure that your experience will be a help to others on here. Keep posting.
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello,and welcome to this mob, Probably daft to say ask away on any questions, your more likely to help with answers.

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
Thanks Beachball - I nearly had a question but, I think I've worked-out how to turn-off e-mail responses to posts etc.
I've seen that asking questions on forums needs careful planning, sometime the replies keep coming and coming and coming...
...and sometimes they may even answer the question!!:D

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Beachball - I nearly had a question but, I think I've worked-out how to turn-off e-mail responses to posts etc.
I've seen that asking questions on forums needs careful planning, sometime the replies keep coming and coming and coming...
...and sometimes they may even answer the question!!:D
So true and then divert onto something totally different, like Nose weights, and thankfully the Mods close the thread down.

• Haha
Reactions: Parksy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts