Hello I'm new!

Apr 11, 2007
Visit site
Hello everyone Am a newbie to this site!

Me & the wife have jsut bought our first van, a 1990 Swift Challenger 530/5, we've been bororinwg the in laws for the last few years for a couple of weeks per year, but want to go away more regularly so have invested in our own van! Wanted a nice new one but funds dont permit unforunately!

Jim

May 3, 2006
Visit site
Hi Jim

Welcome to this great forum where there is no question that cannot be answered by someone, well almost no question. For sure if there is no answer there will still be an opinion.

Have a great year.

Regards

Les

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Jim - a caravan is like your home - it is what you make it. You say it is a 1990 model - so what? You will I am sure have just as much fun, pleasure and enjoyment as my wife and I did out of our first van. You will probably enjoy it more than when you borrowed the in-laws van as you were careful that you did not damage it in any way. This van, as you own it, will become part of the family.

Incidently welcome to the mad house forum and any problems, do not be afraid to ask - there are many knowlegeable contributers to this forum (me excluded) who will only be to willing to help. Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts