Hello!

Mar 11, 2019
Visit site
Hi All,

Started caravanning 4 years ago,having spent my childhood loving caravan holidays and now wanting my children to have the same amazing experiences.
We have just bought our second caravan, a 2009 Bailey Pageant Bretagne. Took a long time looking for the right one as being naive, I got sold an absolute crock for our first one! So happy with our new van, its everything our first one wasn't, first trip away over Easter and I cannot wait!

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi Anyems. Where are you thinking of going for Easter. Just wondered if you'd tested everything in the van so you won't be disappointed at Easter. Don't forget to try fridge, boiler and heating on gas and electric. Enjoy.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
waffler said:
Hi Anyems. Where are you thinking of going for Easter. Just wondered if you'd tested everything in the van so you won't be disappointed at Easter. Don't forget to try fridge, boiler and heating on gas and electric. Enjoy.

Before going away on a trip , We always "Flash up the Fridge , water heater and the heater, on gas , for an Hour or two, then change to Electric at home, 230 volt from the house, so we know every thing is working. .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts