Help me decide!

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Well folks thanks for all your replies, I hope I haven't wasted your time, things have taken a certain twist, the lady in my life has now decided that the camper van would be to claustrophobic for her to sleep in.......Bless her!!!
Dont want a motor home either (wasnt keen on that option myself...phew!!)
So looks like we will stick with Mr Fleety for now and to be honest cant wait to get away now, when it's safe to do so.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
TENTERVANHOME🤪🤪🤪
Now we have gone full circle. Kev , Get yourself a trailer tent. They erect in minutes and are very roomy .

Dusty, daughter has had one for two years now, bought it second hand to do up, they gutted it stored all the internal gubbings in my spare back office at work and thats where it has stayed, never used ito_O

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
When we stopped towing in 2011/12 because my ill health We look at Motorhome Diesel automatic we were told it would be a easier set up with me been a Disabled wheelchair user. How do we get to the shops Scenery or even Fishing do we have to take the motorhome in your case it either towed a car , so that means we would have taxed two vehicles , As you can see in my profile we have a touring caravan again

Reactions: Gagakev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Dusty, daughter has had one for two years now, bought it second hand to do up, they gutted it stored all the internal gubbings in my spare back office at work and thats where it has stayed, never used ito_O
Welcome back Gagakev i think you have made the wise move :)

Reactions: Gagakev

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts