Jan 14, 2008
Visit site
Ann&Keith, Being caravaning for afew years and before that had a motorhome so I know all the basics.And the good news is I only live up the road in High Green so just let me know. Wayne.

Jan 14, 2008
Visit site
forgot to ask how do i get in touch with you?

Ann
Ann, Depending on what you need I use Towsure on Holme lane but there is a caravan shop at Brampton Bierlow and also one at Thurnscoe As for getting in touch without giving to many personal details away meet up some where in Chapeltown then take it from there.But what ever there,s no problem with helping you out. Wayne.

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Ann, Depending on what you need I use Towsure on Holme lane but there is a caravan shop at Brampton Bierlow and also one at Thurnscoe As for getting in touch without giving to many personal details away meet up some where in Chapeltown then take it from there.But what ever there,s no problem with helping you out. Wayne.
thanks wayne i'll be touch. i.ve been to towsures but not others so will give them a look.

thanks again will be in touch.

Jan 14, 2008
Visit site
Ann & keith ,Name of the shop at Brampton is Knollbeck caravan storeage. Its only a small shop but they just might have what your looking for.As for caravan insurance I,m with the Caravan Club insurance .Where are you getting your caravan from If you don,t mind me asking.

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
hi wayne sorry not replied earlier dad been ill so looking after him. we are getting it from JR Leisure at Radcliffe in manchester. we haven't spent alot {2,200} on the outfit just in case i can't get on with towing as keith can't drive.

there is no stabiliser fitted; so i've been looking at getting a snakemaster from towsures. do you know anything about them? i would like to have got AL-KO but at moment the cost is out of price range; but if i get on with towing ok then i would invest in one.

i found Knollbeck accessories they said the get 2nd hand AL-KO stabilisers in sometimes.

we go over to manchester to collect outfit on 2nd sept. would like to meet if poss before to ask questions.

Jan 14, 2008
Visit site
Ann & Keith, Sorry to hear about your father.Know abit about Snakemaster bought my from Towsure took it off when I traded the caravan in.So before you go spending your money I got one doing nothing in my garage complete ready to be used also a Hitch Lock so let me know if your are interested.There quite easy to fit to the tow bracket and also the A frame of the caravan. Wayne

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
hi wayne i've been give al-ko 3004 stabliser by a friend at work.however would intrested in buying hitch lock from you. whats a good wheel clamp to but also which type of mirrors would you recomend please.

thanks ann

Jan 14, 2008
Visit site
Ann & keith, Ref the hitch lock If you fit your Al-Ko hitch the hitch lock I got will not fit you will need a different type for your hitch .Has for the wheel clamp and mirrors got both mine from Towsure.Has for collecting the caravan just take your time as you will have no stabliser on .Once you have the caravan home if you want any help I will meet you in Chapeltown then follow you home and hopefully explain a few things to you.Good and safe journey home .Wayne

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
wayne thanks we will be taking stright to storage on tuesday but if ok with you i can bring it home on sunday 7th. thanks again for all your help.

ann & keith

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts