Help required please. Sunncamp or Kampa porch awning?

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Was going to buy a Sunncamp 390+ with inner tent to "punt" one or both of the teenage kids into this summer hol (our big awning blew away at Bunree during Easter break) then I saw the Sunncamp 390 acrylic, looked better, then I saw the Kampa 390, now I am totally confused as to which is the best option!!! Am going to order online tonight, any last persuasive comment? At this moment I am "leaning" toward the Kampa!

Cheers

G

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
HI Graeme

Let me help you here if its not too late I have bought the Kampa rallye porch awning and find its brilliant , there arent any poles that touch the van in anyway I recommend them ,5 minutes to put them up

Sir Roger

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
HI Graeme

Let me help you here if its not too late I have bought the Kampa rallye porch awning and find its brilliant , there arent any poles that touch the van in anyway I recommend them ,5 minutes to put them up

Sir Roger

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HI Graeme

Sir Roger
Kampa are the best buy, easier to assemble, I have purchased the additional poles that allows the awning to fit snug against the caravan.

The rails come in two parts the top part which slides inn the channels provided (as like the Sunncamp)are flexible they slot into a upright steel pole that you can adjust the height unlike the sunncamp.I never ever use any of the 3 settings find that the height of my awning rail suits the extra low setting.The steel pipes are clipped external to the awning.

Also the clips to the skirt of the awning are fixed to the ground externally, a much better idea than the sunncamp which are internal.

My previous awning was a sunncamp had to change it as the material got ripped in the roof area.

Royston

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Royston

11 Jul 2009 04:17 PM Kampa are the best buy, easier to assemble, I have purchased the additional poles that allows the awning to fit snug against the caravan.

The rails come in two parts the top part which slides inn the channels provided (as like the Sunncamp)are flexible they slot into a upright steel pole that you can adjust the height unlike the sunncamp.I never ever use any of the 3 settings find that the height of my awning rail suits the extra low setting.The steel pipes are clipped external to the awning.

Also the clips to the skirt of the awning are fixed to the ground externally, a much better idea than the sunncamp which are internal.

My previous awning was a sunncamp had to change it as the material got ripped in the roof area.

Royston

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, Kampa on order, sadly missed the last 2 blue ones so had to take the wine red but, on the S6 Pageant will look fine. Also purchased inner tent for the kids and steel pole for rear!

Cheers

G

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Graeme ,just be sure you get optional extra poles that make the Kampa fit snuggly to the caravan and you wont go wrong

I purchased my from www.leisuremarket.co.uk where you can also purchase many other items cheaper as well

They are based as an internet shop in Rugby.

Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts