Help with ADAC Lutz

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Whoops, yes, I must have entered the link incorrectly, sorry. Here it is again, hoping it works this time.
Sorry Lutz still could not send it as note came up "Could not perform this operation because the defasult email client is not properly installed" I cannot think why it is not set up right.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry still could not send it note cme up "Could not perform operation because the default mail client is not properly installed" Cannot think what the problem is.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry replied to your comment with a comment instead of posting message and it does not show on line. Look at your last message please to see it.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Diane,

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, but this time it appears that it must be something to do with the settings on your computer. I'm no expert so I don't know what you have to do to change the setting. Perhaps you will have to ask the mod to forward your mail after all.

Chas,

The ADAC is primarily a breakdown insurance, but which also includes repatriation assistance in case of injury or illness. It is not a health insurance. Consequently they do not ask for medical history.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Diane,

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, but this time it appears that it must be something to do with the settings on your computer. I'm no expert so I don't know what you have to do to change the setting. Perhaps you will have to ask the mod to forward your mail after all.

Chas,

The ADAC is primarily a breakdown insurance, but which also includes repatriation assistance in case of injury or illness. It is not a health insurance. Consequently they do not ask for medical history.
Thanks Lutz Chas

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts