Help

Sln

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I have over 50 emails from this site in two days, whats all that about.how do I stop it Do I unsubscribe and If so how?

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Underneath where you type your answer or question, there is a box which says "check this box to be notified of replies to this topic". Did you tick this box when you posed the question?

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Paul is quite right, that's the most likely reason. To unsubscribe to a topic you have subscribed to, go to the 'Subscriptions' tab on your profile.

Sln

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi the endless emails have started again even topics I havnt even been on :angry:
I need to stop this how do I stop my subscription to this site?

Sln

May 3, 2015
Visit site
How do I unsubscribe from this site not the topic the site .ie my details deleted from this site never to look or reply to any topic again.I have looked for a way to unsubscribe.do i have to hurl abuse to get kicked off

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Go to top of page where it says 'my topic' , tap on it , it'll show you what you've participated in , go through each one , if the small box , blue I think , says unsubscribe , tap on it , that's one less email alert , repeat for the rest , hope this is off help , no need to leave the site , I had the same problem as you last year , I got it sorted , and I'm still here . Some knowledgeable people on here if your ever stuck .

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Sln said:
How do I unsubscribe from this site not the topic the site .ie my details deleted from this site never to look or reply to any topic again.I have looked for a way to unsubscribe.do i have to hurl abuse to get kicked off

As Craig kindly pointed out, to unsuscribe from the topics untick the relevant boxes.
CClick on your name and in your profile you should see a tab which is labelled 'Subscriptions'.
From the drop down box at the bottom choose 'unsuscribe'.
If you continue to have problems please reply on this thread and I'll ask forum admin to take a look.
We can resolve this issue but if you are adamant that you want to leave the site please let me know and I'll make the necessary arrangements for you.

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
it is always a shame when members leave the forum most just stop posting but leave their options open in case there is an issue they want advice on sometime in the future. you can stop the emails at your end permenantly by marking the ones you have as trash, :woohoo: then the inbox diverts them to the bin automatically,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts