hendra, newquay, cormwall.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
am i going mad?.i could have sworn that there was a reply to question earlier about hendra, can some answers be taken off?
To my knowledge only His Moddyship can delete posts but there was nothing offensive in the posting as I recall.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Jo-anne

It probably fell foul of this rule

"You may not transmit complaints about named companies or caravan parks. Such individual issues should be taken up with the company direct."

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Hendra is fine in low season, its a huge site with all the facilities you would expect from a big commercial operater, it has one of the best indoor fun pools we have seen with slides , rapids and waterfalls to keep kids happy. the night time entertainment is usually good but the dj can get a bit boring doing the same thing almost every night. best thing about the site is its quite near to newquay if you want to go in to town but its far enough away to avoid the noise and trouble that is plaguing this area at the moment, its become englands ibiza.

have a look for the cheap deals then its not a bad site to visit but BEWARE, do not visit this site in high season it is absolutely crammed, the owner gets gready and opens up fields all around the site and seems never able to put up the FULL sign, you will not get in the pool, we now of people who have waited for two hours to get in then have been told they are limited to one hour, my sister visited in august and said if they did not get in the club by six o'clock then they could not sit down as all the seats would be taken, and as she was pitched close to the shower block people who where pitched in the outer fields wher driving to the showers as they where so far away and parking on her pitch, her van at one point was surounded by cars for the full afternoon and the shower que was over an hour long.

So its a reasonable site out of season with great leisure facilities BUT never visit in HIGH SEASON.

Feb 5, 2006
Visit site
Ive visited hendra many times over 20 yrs, never had a problem.

We visit quiet sites, and hendra often isnt that,but it is in my opinion good value for money.

Feb 27, 2006
Visit site
Hi

We went to Hendra last year in the peak August season and had a really good time. It was busy but we were set up on a fully serviced pitch and was away from tents etc. I don't know what the toilet blocks were like as we didn't use them.

If you want peace avoid Hendra in peak period but if you want stuff for the kids eg pool, entertainment etc i reckon it's good.

They had a good variety of food/bars etc. The pool complex both inside and out were very good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts