Hey PC!

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 4, 2005
Visit site
Is that you Lol...Get a LONG rope.I just find secret files about sink drainers.

I think someone was trying to hide them..(",)
Sorry Brian you'll have to shout I'm about 15 levels down at the moment ,the air is horrid and in the darkness I can just see a door,let me see want it says on it...

....LOLS JOKE STORE.

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Sorry Brian you'll have to shout I'm about 15 levels down at the moment ,the air is horrid and in the darkness I can just see a door,let me see want it says on it...

....LOLS JOKE STORE.

OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Bloody hell Brian, what are you doing down here, Troll hunting the same as me I expect????

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
There are no immediate plans to upgrade this forum I'm afraid, so we'll just have to live with it and all its amusing little quirks and shortcomings.

It may not have many bells and whistles, but we seem to share ideas, knowledge and chit chat well enough without.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I think we should create a union of forum members. The Forum Users Co-operative could then vote on positions within the co-operative. I propose Brian and Clive to be Chief Negotiators and Lol to be Secretary. I propose Colin to look after Welsh affairs and Maureen Scottish affairs. Steve could be Chief Photographer and liase with the media for propanda purposes. We could start by having a sit-in protest as long as I can sit at the back and hide behind my placard. I remember reading what my ancestors did to Wat Tyler during the Peasants Revolt.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I agree with Lol, this site is too basic. In Touring and Tenting they have the smiley's, albums to upload your pics and a live chat forum. A big plus is I dont need to log in each time either because you have the "remember me" option. I can also add people to my friends list and send them messages instead of having to ask the Moderator to give someone your email addy.
Lord B don't you think forums like Touring and Tenting are rather too conservative, try finding somebody on the live chat, that's a complete waste of time too. No I much prefer PC, it's far more entertaining, lots more going on, and at least people do reply to your posts. It may seem a bit antiquated but you do feel as if you are with "friends" :0)

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Although it would be a shame if we lost all the old information if the forum were completely revamped, we've been through this before (remember the old forum where one had to send replies to the moderator and he or she posted them?). With the change back then, the information was quickly recovered and I have no doubt that this would be the case if we restarted a second time.

If the features in this forum are not improved, I fear there may be an exodus to other technically more advanced forums, which would be an even greater shame. In order to keep the replies rolling in this forum and to make it attractive for new users, I would urge PC to consider making at least some of the suggested improvements.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Welllllll Maureen, like the coward I am I was frightened to mention lolly although it did go through my mind. I'm already in bad books with lolly over not doing my job properly while she was away and also chrissie had a go at me for a comment which she took out of context about David Bellamy. I was going to mention Tina or Lisa but my knees started knocking at the thought of women power. I had a sheltered upbringing and am of a delicate nature so chickened out :O(

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I agree Lutz, I dont want an all singing dancing site but at least a few updates to bring it into this century. I'm not bothered about smilies but do feel that they do help at times to get over to someone that your post wasn't serious, just in jest. I do get fed up of logging in each time, thats a pain in the riticulum. What I believe would be an improvement is where pics can be posted into albums, for example pics of sites anyone has visited, as they say, a picture paints a thousand words.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Welllllll Maureen, like the coward I am I was frightened to mention lolly although it did go through my mind. I'm already in bad books with lolly over not doing my job properly while she was away and also chrissie had a go at me for a comment which she took out of context about David Bellamy. I was going to mention Tina or Lisa but my knees started knocking at the thought of women power. I had a sheltered upbringing and am of a delicate nature so chickened out :O(
How could anyone stay cross with you for long Lord B :) you sweetie!!

Just make sure you do my job PROPERLY from 14th till 18th, or your head will roll this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
I think it would be nice if we could all post a picture of ourselves, (lets call it the forum gallery) then we would all know who we were talking to - what does everyone else think?

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. I don't think, at least I hope not, that, apart from K***a,there has been any form of fall out between forum members. I often post and receive humourous comments and they all appear to be taken in the manner they were meant. The presentation of the forum seems to be in a very friendly manner. I would agree that the possibility of including photos of either self, family, sites visited or outfits could be of use and I wouldn't have thought it would have created much more technical work to the back room boys to include this facility. On the whole I think this forum is running pretty good at present although there are dull moments when contributers seem to have gone off the boil. A forum is only as good as the people using it.

Feb 13, 2006
Visit site
toplogo.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts