Sep 26, 2023
Visit site
Hey everyone.

I have to be honest, never thought i would own a caravan. But since working away from home it became a logical decision to have my own space and comfort, and its growing on me.

I own a 2001 (i think) Lunar Ariva GTS, it's tiny but it does the job. I have come into a couple of problems that i can'tt figure out on my own, hence joining here (i will of course post separately)

one question I have that i may sneak in here, on the electric panel (car, van, neutral) i have mine on neutral when on EHU is that correct? it's now on switched to Van because i doubted myself.

Hopefully as i learn more i'll be able to help more too.

Regards

Ryan

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I think it will be VAN when in use, CAR when towing to keep the fridge cool (-and likely battery charging) from a relay protected car supply, and MIDDLE when neither apply.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I think it will be VAN when in use, CAR when towing to keep the fridge cool (-and likely battery charging) from a relay protected car supply, and MIDDLE when neither apply.
That’s how it was on a motorhome we had many years ago. Makes sense.
Mel

Reactions: donde_ayer
Sep 26, 2023
Visit site
So if its parked up doing nothing middle, but if its on EHU and being stayed in VAN? Makes sense, actually not sure why I made it so difficult 🤣 appreciate your reply.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts