Hi all it's been a while

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi all, it's been a while since I have been on I'm afraid. Hope you are all well especially Alan (dusty dog) and Steve (parksey).

I've changed my caravan again lol. I had a 2008 swift fairway 540 but I now own a swift fairway 540 2010 lol. I also set up and run the fairway (broadlane special) owners club.

going back to Cornwall next year for his so any help on uk section would really help.

Thanks all of you jo xxxx

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne, it's great to see you back here
smiley-laughing.gif

I'm glad to see that you're still touring and hope that you and your family are doing well.
We're thinking of going back to Cornwall for our main holiday in 2014 all being well, although we haven't decided which part so I'll look out for any recommendations that you receive.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Jo-Anne Fairway 540 2010 said:
Hi kev, its a bit mad lol. You okay? X
Eye I'm doing fine (see Warning post in General) thanks for asking.
Sorry to hear you have gone off hillhead , you use to like it there, never been myself (except for work).
on the cornwall side of things there is a site of which I cant remember the name which quite a few on here use in
St Austell youre friend Dusty dog is the one to let you know, I.m sure he will be along soon
(I will try and find it for you)

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
I know which site your talking about and it's top of my list. Might give it a blast Easter and summer it ticks all the boxes.

I thought Alan would have seen my post on here. I've not heard from him for ages. We usually ring one another now and then. I hope he's sees the post. I've changed the van twice since I spoke to him last lol.

Have you been naughty on here?. I'm gonna find this post lol.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Welcome back Jo-Anne,

Where have you been?

Haven't seen you on any of the usual haunts, ST and CT etc. not even the CC forum!

Ok confess, who has upset the Queen of Hillhead?

There were some pictures posted a while back where all the grass had been tarmaced. Didn't look very enticing.

What we really want to know were you one of the naughty ladiys in the clubhouse posing for the CC's new 2014 calendar?LOL!

You already have the details of the special place in Cornwall. The one I and LB use but won't say where on here!
So come on tell us all about the new car and Swift. Sorry to hear about Lucas. I never knew he was autistic, that' s a great shame

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Lol no it's wasn't me on the calendar. lovely to hear from you Alan. I have got loads to tell you but not on here lol.

Yes I'm going you know where I think at Easter and the summer. Can't wait now I want to go now lol.

The galaxy is an amazing car. It's the powershift 165 bhp model and the titanium so everything on it. We love this car more than the Santa Fe and that was an amazing car.

We changed the Wyoming last year to a swift fairway 540 broadlane special, we love the fairway that much we changed it again about 6 weeks ago to a 2010 swift fairway 540.
I have been on st I actually set up the swift fairway owners club and run it so I'm always over broadlane now lol. It could be so much bigger so we will have to see.

steve can you pass on my new email address to Alan please.

lovely to hear from you hope you and Terri are all omokay jo x

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
..........steve can you pass on my new email address to Alan please.

lovely to hear from you hope you and Terri are all omokay jo x

I forwarded your email address Jo-Anne

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Jo-Anne
Under UK Parks and Touring tell us what what wrong at Hillhead?
You have been their uncrowned Queen since day one.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Alan you have my new email address can you email me your email address if u do to mind

thanks

jo

Hi Jo

Sorry I haven't phoned you but we have been very busy the last few weeks including my mum who broke her arm ! She's 160 miles away in North Devon so you can imagine the time we've had.

We are packing up the Wyoming and will head off to Rivenlot next tuesday for the Grand Woosie Fest.
I'll then have some spare time to e-mail and ring you .

Well what did happen at your beloved Hillhead??
smiley-undecided.gif

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Glad your mum is on the mend. I do understand etc so no worries.

The woodie gathering is the PC forum rally?.

You still got Wyoming and sorrie then?

Hillhead is chav city. Full of newbie caravanners that don't supervise there kids. Fighting at clubhouse going on, staff attacked at club house, loose dogs crapping on pitches, new pitching regs so no room to BBQ or sit outside. We were told we had to pitch a certain way but others could pitch how they like. You come out of awning and hedge in front of you. You can't have a disabled service pitch. If there's a problem wardens tell u to go and speak with your neighbour. Hours of a full size steel drum being played in awning on Sunday morning. Wardens said can't do nothing as not un socialable hours what a joke. Gangs of kids walking round site drunk, kids bulling younger kids. They had to get security guards in 3 evenings a week shocking.
Never seen a site go down so much in the last year. Never going back there. Going to your fave site hopefully April for 2 weeks and July or August.
There's more but that's most of it x

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site

Hillhead is chav city. Full of newbie caravanners that don't supervise there kids. Fighting at clubhouse going on, staff attacked at club house, loose dogs crapping on pitches, new pitching regs so no room to BBQ or sit outside. We were told we had to pitch a certain way but others could pitch how they like. You come out of awning and hedge in front of you. You can't have a disabled service pitch. If there's a problem wardens tell u to go and speak with your neighbour. Hours of a full size steel drum being played in awning on Sunday morning. Wardens said can't do nothing as not un socialable hours what a joke. Gangs of kids walking round site drunk, kids bulling younger kids. They had to get security guards in 3 evenings a week shocking.
Never seen a site go down so much in the last year. Never going back there. Going to your fave site hopefully April for 2 weeks and July or August.

Jo
This will tell you everything about the Woosie Round Table
http://www.practicalcaravan.com/forum/chit-chat/woosie-club

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Dustydog said:

Jo

u nutty lot. U asked me bout Hillhead and I told u and u didn't even comment lol

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Dustydog said:

Jo

N
Not much to say Jo.Proved to me why Hilhead was never at the top of my list for a

holiday.

u nutty lot. U asked me bout Hillhead and I told u and u didn't even comment lol

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi jo
i remember reading your posts on hillhead about 3 years ago and we went the following may after your recommendations and had a great time a lovely site.i was thinking about going back but i`m now thinking of gate crashing this top secret site in kernow.
now where`s my spy satalite gone
Happy vanning

TRENDING THREADS