Hi everyone! New to caravanning

Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
Hi there. We are due to collect our caravan from Spain in September. From my parents actually but we are struggling to find out information to get this sorted. One of the things we need to know is the pin type for a geist LV485, 2005 model I believe without this , we can't get the tow bar fitted. Does anyone have a caravan like this or know the pin type for the electrics. Thanks

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Hi there. We are due to collect our caravan from Spain in September. From my parents actually but we are struggling to find out information to get this sorted. One of the things we need to know is the pin type for a geist LV485, 2005 model I believe without this , we can't get the tow bar fitted. Does anyone have a caravan like this or know the pin type for the electrics. Thanks
I believe the Geist caravans were re-badged LMC Dominators - likely to use a 13-pin plug.

If it were me - I'd have the car fitted with a 13-pin socket (because it's better than 12N/12S) but take an adapter to allow you to use 2x 7-pin plugs if necessary

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
You can find data on Geist models on gocaravanning.com so you can check that you have a safe weight match with your intended tow car for the long haul back to UK.

TRENDING THREADS