Hi Newbie Here (maybe this weekend!!)

Sep 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi I'm new to caravaning we are tenters usually so upgrading more for me to keep warm at night! We are going to look at Avondale Perle 1991 this weekend and hope that we are going to bring it back home with us. Will I be able to get an oven to go inside it and were would the best place to look?

Thanks in advance

Gin ;-)

Jun 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi, we were ex-tenters and fell in love with the first caravan we saw. What a mistake. It was a total rot box. Best advice, take a caravanner with you. Especially one with a good nose for damp or even better a damp meter. Why bother looking to install an oven, look round for bargains this time of year and get a caravan with an oven already installed. Good luck.

May 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi Gin,

Molly & I bought a three year old Avondale Perle Orestes SE when it was three years old and kept it for eleven years. When we sold it at the beginning of this year it was still in good condition and bone dry. We had an oven fitted by the dealer before we picked it up.

Suggest you buy from a good/reputable dealer - we bought it from Knowepark Caravans near Livingston.

Rob S.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts