hi to all

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
After many years of camping in a tent last year we decided to try touring caravans since my main help (my son) has reached that age of I not going on holiday with mum n dad. after buying an old 1988 abbey gts we all loved it . So about 6 weeks ago we upgraded to a 1996 bailey discovery as funds are low at moment. After purchasing we found there was a massive issue with the shower room and after delving in found that there was a number of holes on the outer skin and also the shower tray had some big cracks. After 4 weeks with help from lots of forums on the net I managed to get it all repaired with help from a neighbour. Now I am beginning to work though the little issues I have found after being able to fully check the van :lol: :lol:

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the Practical Caravan forum! Thank you for posting and introducing yourself. Sorry to hear you've had these issues, but it sounds like you've approached them in a very pragmatic manner. All the best and keep posting!

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you soon resolve all the issues you have with the caravan.
It sound like you have made a really good start. You just need to get away and have some brilliant outings with it now.
Best wishes Brian

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts