High fibre diets

Apr 24, 2005
Visit site
Do high fibre diets and caravanning mix? I'm into my fifth day of my two weeks of the see a difference in two weeks All Bran for breakfast plan as advertised by (the quite tubby) Captain Kirk and i am beginning to think that they don't, what with being in a confined space and all that. Problem is next holiday the dog isn't coming.Who to blame? Anyone else had the same trouble?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Now you know why he's quite "tubby" Its all wind !!!!!!!just make sure your missus isnt sparkin the stove up at the same time or BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
High fibre diets. They mit HELP you see a differenc in two weeks. But whot is the cost of this. you miss out on some of the vitermin that you been. sp get some air wick.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I find hi fibre cereals just about managable as long as you stay off the beer.

A friend and I were trying this high fibre stuff a year or so ago when we won the Rugby World Cup and celebrated with many pints of Ringwood Best Bitter (lovely stuff - do try some if you get down to the New Forest area) However the effect on walking home was bizare to say the least.

By the time we made it we had pebbledashed three houses - windows and all.

Be warned

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site

A friend and I were trying this high fibre stuff a year or so ago when we won the Rugby World Cup and celebrated with many pints of Ringwood Best Bitter (lovely stuff - do try some if you get down to the New Forest area) However the effect on walking home was bizare to say the least.

Be warned
Far to much information

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Be warned
You and your friend won the rugby world cup? Crikey, we have famous people in the forum :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts