HighlandsEndHolParkBridport

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we are thinking of going to Highlands End this Summer can anyone give us some feed back please.What is the park like,hard standing pitch sizes, TV reception (yes I know it will be total sunshine)nearest dog friendly beaches. I know you lot will come back with lots of info so thanking all.Ta, Peter.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Peter,

This is probably one of the best sites I have ever stayed at.Fantastic site,clubhouse, facilities,swimming pool,v.large pitches and awesome sea views.Clifftop walks right into West Bay, shingly beach at Eype .All in all Brilliant!!!

Regards, Terry

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Terry says it all this is a great site. The coastal walk to nearby West Bay is terrific. If you visit once you will be sure to return.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Terry says it all this is a great site. The coastal walk to nearby West Bay is terrific. If you visit once you will be sure to return.
We've been going to Highlands for many years now. Tried for this easter but left it too late.

Lovely views, plenty of walks, two tv programs filmed nearby, "harbour lights" and "river cottage".

A great sense of satisfaction when we found river cottage!

We never use clubhouse as nice pub 10 mins away.

In the days before having our caravan we use to go to the camp site nearby in Epye.

This is one of my old favs, basic,no elecs, tents and trailer tents only, but nice and quite and in a lovely situation.

I keep mentioning it to my other half that we should do a "back to basics" camping weekend.

Her reply, I'm afraid don't think the moderaters would print here!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts