Hiya all - the waffley bit :o)

Dec 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi there just wanted to introduce ourselves and get any advice going. At the moment we have an old (16 years) Abbey which I adore and a Shogun (we need a huge vehicle for stock).

We travel around the country an awful lot visting shows, village fairs etc (Derek retails crystals - I'm a Professional psyhic Tarot reader).

Anyway at the moment we are living in rented accomodation and are considering puting all our junk (sorry Derek's treasures) into storage and getting a twin axle van and living in it. It seems to be a good idea (yes I'm full of them) and would save us, I believe a small fortune. However I dont want to get carried away with what "seems" to be my own genius and would appreciate any advice or thoughts good or bad - and please no jokes about my not being able to see the results etc etc lol.

Many thanks

Jane

Dec 2, 2006
Visit site
Gotcha - sorry just re read your message - nah way too much BUT a good idea :) Also with an office we still have a permanent address for mail etc

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
mcghee

I think you need to qualify that statement - there are a lot of vans around over 26ft and an awful lot over 23ft.

What are you basing your statement on?

Our Compass Corona 636 is 25 ft and there are bigger mainstream vans around.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts