Hobbies

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Just wondering if anybody out there skuba dives could arrange a diving weekend. qualified people only (drysuit trained) ps.i'm not a instuctor just looking for buddy-buddies, male female,straight,gay,dosnt matter, done 50 logged dives here & abroad AOW qualified to 30m.

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi moses

Im a qualified Dive Leader with BSAC have logged far too many dives to remember home and abroad. Im a BSAC instructor also tho dont dive as much as i used to. Im way up north mate and dive with my club.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
moses,

What part of the country you in?
Hi Gill C

i'm from manchester about 5miles to m6 haydock so that makes my local dive sites Eccleston Delph & Capernwray Quarry But have also been to the big pond, Stoney Cove & also - Eight Acre Lake.in fact i have left a few postings on uk-diving last year as i am not a winter water baby. Cheers.

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Martin

thanks for you're posting if you read reply to Gill C theres a bit more on my diving, buy the way i am Padi & up to last year i had a very good buddy but he dosnt want to play now.

ps would only be able to dive on a sunday as i work nights thus making me ratty on a sat. so thought put caravan to use & arrange a weeks diving on the coast ie:eek:ban - wales so on.

pps: Very happly married 24yrs now & i'm a young 43 so strictly frendship & very very good sense of humour. dive serious play hard. also not avalible for easter weekend of to southport in the van.

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Moses

Like u im a sprightly teenager (48yrs young he he) my original diving club is in manchester Salford sub-aqua club to be exact they meet at Broughton Baths in Salford there a great bunch of guys and girls and im still in touch with some of them. I couldnt reccomend a better more professional club if your looking for one. they ahve plenty of dives organised throughout the year and travel throughout the length and breath of the country using their own boats as well as dive boats. with them i have dived under ice as my most exteme dive and seen some great sights wrecks and eaten some great clam scallops lobsters lol keep safe

martin

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Hi Martin

Thank's for the info on salford, but becouse i work nights joining a good club like the one mentioned would not be of any use unless i took a lot of (SICKY's)hee he

I'll easly find a buddy-buddies for a weekend splash, just thought like minded people could sort a full weeks diving using our vans to keep costs down. is it me or is our hobby getting even more expensive (that would be my sat moan)ha.

Martin if you are near my neck of the woods & wanna go for a splash at my local ponds, be glad to meet up.

Regards Moses. e-mail moses21master@yahoo.co.uk (lower case)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts