hobby caravans

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
im thinking of buying a hobby van could any one tell me if they have had problems with this van as the door is on the other side and for getting spare parts any info at all would be most welcome

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Darren, I thought you should know (If you don't already) Several models of hoby caravans are built wider than the legal limit for UK roads unless you are towing with a comercial vehicle. Sadly that begins to make you look rather like our friends the travellers, who have often been accused of damaging property, and makeing a nusance of themselves. Incidentally many of the afore mentioned now use Hobby caravans, and as a result some sites will refuse entry to Hobby caravans. However I believe the vans are quite well built.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
darren

we've had hobby 460ufe for the past 3 years it is 230 cm wide ( within the legal uk limit )we have traveled all over the uk and europe and never had any problems being mistaken for travelers, in fact hobbies are very popular among normal people over there.As for the door no problems over here and it on the right side in europe.We used to have an english never again, can't praise hobbies enough.

kev

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts