Holiday site needed for august

May 8, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking for a caravan site that has some entertainment for my kids during august. I have checked out the haven site and they want 550 for 2 weeks on an electric pitch with no awning. Can anyone recommend any good sites in cornwall/devon

Thanks

paul

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

You could try Ruda Holiday Park at Croyde, N Devon. It is a bit pricey in August but I'm not sure how much, so worth a look at their web site and I know it does get busy so depends if you like your own space or not really!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Paul you could try either Beverly Park which has a fantastic selection of entertainments for children whether it is dry or wet, or Widened Caravan site which is smaller and has far less amusmants for children. They are both in Paignton.

Beverly park is a large site with indoor/outdoor heated swimming pools, entertainment club house with cabaret, games rooms, etc., etc. It caters for all ages from toddlers up. The only drawback is it is expensive.

Widend has an outdoor heated pool, small bar area with limited children's entertainment, small games room with slot machines and pool table and the normal swings, etc. in the play area. The advantage of this site is it is far cheaper, smaller and more guest friendly. The shower/toilet facilities are spotless and other facilities on site include shop and take away hot foods. There is also a dog walk if you have a pet.

The choice is difficult to recommend as it depends on the number and ages of the children but I think that either one will be enjoyable. Beverly Park has a web site but for Widend you will have to phone Julie for the site brochure.

Good luck in your selection of site and enjoy your holiday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts