Holiday To Atlantic Coast

Jun 6, 2007
Visit site
We are off on a three week holiday to France in August. We arrive in Zebrugger and want to incorporate a few days in Euro Disney and spend some time over on the atlantic coast. We are new to caravanning abroard.

Does anyone have any top tips in terms of routes, sites, etc, etc

Thanks in advance

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi Julian,

I'm new as well and can't fault this site for information its full of it and everyone helpful.I see you mentioned disney world i'm staying on way back from Spain in June at a campsite called caravaning 4 des vents.They were very helpfl the web site is www.caravaning-4vents.fr,its only 15 mins from disney best of luck.

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
From Zeebrugge to Eurodisney is just over 200 miles. Your best route would be towards Brugge on the A17 and A22. Then the A1 to Paris surburbs then take the A104.

The only place we've visited on the West coast is Royan. That route took us on the A6 and A10 to Chartres, then the N10 to Angouleme and from there to the coast.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
The year before last we did Calais - 4 vents - Vendee (St Jean des Monts) - Calais.

We just went down the main autoroute to near CdG airport and then followed signs to Disney. 4 vents is off the junction just before Disney (only 2 - 3 miles before). Beware following a Sat Nav as it will try and cut a couple of corners off and take you through the outskirts of Paris (not recommended!!)

Jun 6, 2007
Visit site
The year before last we did Calais - 4 vents - Vendee (St Jean des Monts) - Calais.

We just went down the main autoroute to near CdG airport and then followed signs to Disney. 4 vents is off the junction just before Disney (only 2 - 3 miles before). Beware following a Sat Nav as it will try and cut a couple of corners off and take you through the outskirts of Paris (not recommended!!)
Thanks for the advice. Can I ask you where you stayed at St Jean De Monts and would you recommend the site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts