Honfleur area sites.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, Can anyone recommend a good site around the honfleur area of France.We are 2 families with kids from 9-14.

or any sites in Picardie.

Thank you in advance.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi andy there is a very good site just off the a29 pont de normandie camping du domaine catiniere a small familey run site with about 150 pitches we stayed there 2 years ago has a swimming pooloutdoor and kids play area a nice site we would recommend it's in alan rogers guide and c&cc have a lovely holiday

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I don't know how far from honfleur yo want to be but there is a sit at Lebrevedent about 18 miles away south of liseux its a castels site, we stayed there about 3-4 years ago and found it excellent. Hope this helps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We too stopped at Camping du Domaine Catiniere last July overnight before catching the ferry. Seemed really nice with fair sized pitches, pool and space for the kids and well placed for the surrounding area.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed at Camping du Domaine Catiniere 3 years ago and the reception we received was excellent.The site had recently been taken over and the young owners were putting a lot of work into it.I wonder if Phil could comment on any new work etc

Domaine Catinere was being run by a youngish couple and it looks like a new toilet and washing block had been constructed. The pitches are a good size, flat with services. As I said, we only stayed overnight so difficult to judge its appeal for a longer stay but the pool looked good and all the kids were haveing a great time!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts