Honfleur Bridge.

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Does any one know if you can park over night either just before going over the bridge or when you get to the other side,if not is there a service area near by,suitable for a night stop.Thanks.

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Why do you want to stop by the bridge?
Our ferry docks at approx.17.30p.m. french time and we are working on travelling for about 3hrs. and would like to pull over for the night,and we think that the bridge is where we would be without having to go off route from the motorway.

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Which bridge are you caling the Honfleur Bridge do you mean the Pont de Normandie?If so are you going south or coming back for a ferry .
Yes i do mean the Pont de Normandie, and we are travelling south from Calais to Saint Brevin-le-Pins.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Where is Saint Brevin-le-Pins?

You could try these I found them on the web.

www.camping-catiniere.com

www.campinglabriquerie.com

May 30, 2006
Visit site

Sorry Smiley i spelt the place name wrong,it's St-Brevin-les Pins,and it's just over the bridge from St.Nazaire.

May 30, 2006
Visit site

Sorry Smiley i spelt the place name wrong,it's St-Brevin-les Pins,and it's just over the bridge from St.Nazaire.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Within around 10 mile? of Le Pont de Normandie (not good if you dont do heights) is Municipal les Etangs at Blangy-sur-Bresle (02 35 94 55 65)have used it a few times easy to get to ,clean and if going the other way and need to leave early to catch ferry they give you a zapper to let youself out,they speak english if you need to phone them.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Within around 10 mile? of Le Pont de Normandie (not good if you dont do heights) is Municipal les Etangs at Blangy-sur-Bresle (02 35 94 55 65)have used it a few times easy to get to ,clean and if going the other way and need to leave early to catch ferry they give you a zapper to let youself out,they speak english if you need to phone them.

May 30, 2006
Visit site
What's the route you're going to use to get there?

It seems Le Harve would be out of your way anyway.
The other route we were looking at was going down via Rouen to Le Mans then across to Nantes but a few years ago we went via Rouen back to Calais,took a wrong turn over one of the bridges and ended up along cobbled streets,luckily we found touts direction signs and found our way out,it was not a very pleasant experience,as we were then beginners to France.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi maria yes ther is overnight parking in a large car park with loo's and some electric e7 per 24 hours in a parking ticket machine, i must say i have never seen a caravan ther only motorhomes which we used to have now we do it properly with a caravan, happy vanning peter

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts