How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That's not ageism.

Emmerson can even go on giving wisdom and doing what he likes long as he likes with the new laws.
cris, Herself says that using Emmerson and wisdom in the same sentence is a contradiction in terms! When I work out what she means I may have to chastise her!!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
HELP needed.

This looks like its really going down hill. There is PC and PC and some sort of middle sensible ground but it seems like Mrs Emmerson is still back in the dark ages.

Mrs Emmerson surely you have learnt just to humour him and smile to yourself ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
HELP needed.

This looks like its really going down hill. There is PC and PC and some sort of middle sensible ground but it seems like Mrs Emmerson is still back in the dark ages.

Mrs Emmerson surely you have learnt just to humour him and smile to yourself ?
We are in the dark just now, cos neither of will change the light bulb!!!

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
If the light bulb is part of the lighting equipment on an Audi Avant tow car you are supposed to take it to an authorised Audi garage or forgo your warrenty!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Two points I would like to raise on this topic. First of all would you require all said operatives to be union members or could blacklegs be allowed to do this work. Secondly how many people would there be - I lost count but would they all be required to fill and submit time sheets?

As far as Emmerson is concerned he should have a word with Lord B. regarding chastising his wif as Lord B. is constantly doing this to his milk maids and chamber maids.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Two points I would like to raise on this topic. First of all would you require all said operatives to be union members or could blacklegs be allowed to do this work. Secondly how many people would there be - I lost count but would they all be required to fill and submit time sheets?

As far as Emmerson is concerned he should have a word with Lord B. regarding chastising his wif as Lord B. is constantly doing this to his milk maids and chamber maids.
cris, doesn't LB get his milkmaids to chastise him?

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
Steve, you forgot to mention the 7 forum members who's brother-in-law changed a light bulb and did it quicker and saved more money than anyone!

M (",)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
How about the guy who bought night vision headsets at an MOD sale. He's never needed another bulb and with the lights off his caravan doesn't attract any bugs at night time.

The headsets also keep away nosy fellow campers as well ;-)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
How about the sad member who trawls though old posts and brings it back to the top for no reason at all ;O)
Get a life man - it is obvious that you must be leading a very quiet uneventful existance sitting in front of your computer trying just to annoy genuine forum contributers. As Lord B. would put it hehehehehehehehehehehehhhehehe

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts