How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian I not sure - perhaps you could correct me if I'm wrong - but some time last year wasn't there a discussion on this forum regarding the pros and cons of 4x4 vehicles. If there was I would like to raise a few points on what seems to be a very quiet area of debate.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Its come to my attention that some sites are not using the 4 wheel drive buckets. You know the ones that have the wide wheel base so you do not have to struggle carrying the bucket and dont tip over if you nocj into them!

They should of course be fitted with braked wheels, and PLEASE PLEASE remember Liz that you are never to old to learn or improve ;-)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hey Cris reading your latest posting regarding four wheeled braked buckets why not improvise - Use a large Tesco trolly lined with plastic refuse sacks so they do not leak whilst mopping and then recycle the sacks afterwards for normal refuse duties. Talk about being green and helping the environment eh what what!!!!!!

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Colin sorry I know this was for cris to answer,but I think he might have gone for his rebuild, or if not he might be in pain (like he is on this forum) only joking cris, miss you really. Now if cris is not replying I am not as quick as cris,but I can only say what's wrong with Sainsbury's trolly's or arn't they upto standard? hehehe Liz

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Liz you cannot imagine the trouble I have had in composing this reply. I have been ages trying to open the reply page - had two games of spider solitaire whilst waiting for the page to come up.

However I would have no objections to your preference for Sainsburys or Morrison trollys - the reason I suggested Tesco, it is where we shop. Sainsburys is too expensive and Morrisons is at least 14 miles away - no branch in the Bridgend area. It is entirely up to you which shopping trolly you wish to use - I suppose it would be a question of snob value.

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Actually special offer in Sainsbury's for whisky today, now don't go rushing down there offers ends 6'olock tonight, now think about this one.(That means you have 5mins to get to Sainsburys).

P.S ciggy's vary a little in each supermarket, Sainsbury's is my neariest store, Tesco's is just outside town and I have to pay

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Actually special offer in Sainsbury's for whisky today, now don't go rushing down there offers ends 6'olock tonight, now think about this one.(That means you have 5mins to get to Sainsburys).

P.S ciggy's vary a little in each supermarket, Sainsbury's is my neariest store, Tesco's is just outside town and I have to pay

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts