How old am I ?

May 4, 2005
Visit site
A women is soon to be 40 and decides to have some work done to make her look younger.So she spends a fortune on plastic surgery, lyposuction etc and the result is truely amazing.

When she has recovered she goes to buy a newspaper and says to the newsagent "How old do you think I will be tomorrow?" the guy looks and says "31" she leaves the shop 'over the moon'with the responce.

Later she goes to Mcdonalds and asks the chap behind the counter the same question. "29" comes the reply and again she leaves with a big smile on her face.

While eating her burger at the bus stop she spys an old man in his 80's, "How old do you think I will be tomorrow? " she asks him. "I sorry" came the reply "my eyesight is not good but if you let me put my hands beneath your cloths I will be able to tell your exact age just by having a good old feel"

The woman doesn't like the idea but lets him do it anyway as she wants to hear him say how young she looks.

After about 10 minutes of fumbleling the old man says "you are going to be 40 tomorrow" shocked the woman asks how he knew that. "It easy" he replies.....

"I was behind you in the queue at Mcdonalds"

Brian (",)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Do you think this joke would have worked better if I hadn't missed out the bit where she tells them she is going to be 40 when they guess her age?

Just a thought !

DOH!!!!!!!!!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't worry Brian, I thought it was excellent and didn't pick up on the missing age bit. (But I'm not very bright at the moment!!!).

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts