How old?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
sam

just email the mod and you will get one pronto ............... just check your spelling on your email address tho, I wouldn't like to post a piccy of me just to anyone.

Hope your aunty enjoys the pic! lucky lady!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Jane, its not a good idea to post pics of each other because next thing people will want realtime chat and that can be unhealthy. I know that from personal experience from cybering. When trying to straddle my monitor I fell off my desktop and hurt my arm :O( It hard trying to explain to the paramedics how I hurt it while on my computer and wearing a thong, lipgloss and stilletoes.

Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
My Lord !! (no pun intended)

You don't happen to have a photo of you dressed like that which you could let me have do you ?? ;)

Jane

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have just asked me mate Dave, who in the world of Tv/film I look like and he said with out a doubt, pierce brosnan, only a blonde version, especially when I have a bit of designer stubble (most days). Sorry no surfboard, too far from the sea, instead ride an mtb and road racer ............ you should see me in lycra!

Ladies if you want a photo (in lycra) send your email to the mod and I will email you an A3 sized photo!! You lucky ladies!
Didn't think they had Lycra in the 70's, can't wait to see the girls falling over you at the meet, Dave too, as he appears to be blind......

;o)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
My Lord I think it was myself that attended to you that day !!!!

Damn you looked hot !Bit of advice though, yellow thong ,pink lipgloss and red patent stilletto's do not go well together!!

COMPLEMENT darling ! do you not watch trinny and suzanne !!!!!x

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Good stuff people, do's no harm to have a laugh now again,by the way getting back on line so to speak,I'm 53 been vanning all my life, had my own van when I was eighteen.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
I beat Tina - I am 28!. Hubby is 32 - he describes me as like his car - high maintenance - a few miles on the clock - a few dents here and there but the bodywork in pretty good nick!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
My Lord I think it was myself that attended to you that day !!!!

Damn you looked hot !Bit of advice though, yellow thong ,pink lipgloss and red patent stilletto's do not go well together!!

COMPLEMENT darling ! do you not watch trinny and suzanne !!!!!x
Tina

Could you make yourself clearer, were you "Attending" to his Lordship during the accident or was it after in you proffessional capacity???????????

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Sorry ,I can see that my comment might upset some people so I should add, "only when conditions allow" just for safety's sake....Brian(",)
No problem. It doesn't upset me Brian, Ive been grown up a long time now but I can understand someone will find something about your remark to complain. Sad really.

Aug 21, 2005
Visit site
This is a good idea, as I am in two minds about the meet at Easter .......................but could forum users also state whether they are a minger or not, and this is to include the men as well as the sheila's for the benefit of Billy, Larry, Troy and Clive
Why do you want to know if people are mingers or not, you thinking of swinging? Think you want www.caravanswingers.co.uk not this site............

Hee Hee

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Back to the question of age , a few months back I was handing over a new car to a lady aged 80 , when I asked her if she had left anything in her old car she needed to get out she replied "only my mother" it turned out that her mother was 103 and walked unaided to the new car at a very respectable pace.

TRENDING THREADS