How to piece the cushions together in the dinette

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Janbo said:
Help...Struggling to make the cushions fit in our newly purchased Sterling Eccles Jade SE dinette area

Had a similar problem with our rear dinette/double/single bed bunk set up. Eventually found pictures on the web that gave an idea of where the bits should fit. Is yours similar to the Sprite that I have. In which case you could ask Moderators to link my email to you and I can send you some pictures.

Jan 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello and thank you for replying
Not sure if it is the same as your sprite as you mention bunk beds
Ours has two seating areas it is the 2013 eccles Jade se which can have two double beds
One at the front and one in the dining area which is where a fixed bed would normally be
Been trawling through Google for about 2 hours trying to find a video or diagram

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Janbo said:
Hello and thank you for replying
Not sure if it is the same as your sprite as you mention bunk beds
Ours has two seating areas it is the 2013 eccles Jade se which can have two double beds
One at the front and one in the dining area which is where a fixed bed would normally be
Been trawling through Google for about 2 hours trying to find a video or diagram

Mine has two lounge seats at front that make up to double. At the back the dinette can convert to a double with a child’s bunk over it. Or the rear can be used for a single with bunk over it.
Will look on my MAC tomorrow for the photos.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Jan 20, 2019
Visit site
Thank you very much...I did manage to find a forum with thread aptly titled "Krypton Factor" and it was the same issue as ours but on a swift Charisma
Trawled down the conversation and someone had uploaded a diagram....tonight we managed to make the bed !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts