How To Post Photos (ten easy steps)

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
Been practicing the technique, Parksy, and come up against a small problem. In your text is the part paragraph (marked with a red asterisk) saying "click on "Save a copy"". I've got the Resized page but can't find a 'save a copy'. Can you help ?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Leslie

When you have clicked on 'Edit' and resized your picture on the edit page just above the image are three rectangular boxes

'Cancel' 'Save a Copy' 'Replace Original' and from these just select the option that you want, the image loads into the folder on your home page and then copy the HTML Code and paste it into your forum message

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Would it be possible for someone to post the code that Photobucket generates, a few spaces in the code should allow the code rather than the picture to be displayed.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You could post the code Nick but the object of the excersise for most forum members is to display their picture I think. This was what they had originally asked for which is why I found out how to do it and gave instructions to enable others to post their pictures.

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.

The reason I asked is because I don't want a PhotoBucket account & we have our own server,

If I knew the PhotoBucket generated code, I could modify it for our server.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Nick

I will contact you via the email address that is shown in our database and after you have replied I will let you know the code.

This is a routine anti spammer precaution as I'm sure you will understand

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I use the method described but find it easier to send the pic want to upload onto Photobucket to desktop as its then not hidden among a lot of other pics when I do a search

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts