Huge increase in caravanners

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
We have just read that there are 55,000 more caravanners than this time last year.

Stand by for PC magazine flying off the shelves and our forum numbers swelling too!

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
The Wife and l were just talking about this in the pub on a walk with the dogs,(just stopped off for a bit to eat and pint as you do) The wife mentioned has l paid the bill for the excellent lunch, would the price's in and around the country suddenly start to rise with the influx of more people taking their well earned hols in this country.

Expeirenece as shown this is what tend's to happen, l

hope traders keep to a fair price which will keep people taking their breaks here instead of flying to the costa lotters.

Nigel H

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I saw the manufactures saying how wonderfull the NEC was for sales so how come so many out of work now? ,if the sales are better than last year how will they cope with reduced worforce.

G

I read the same article but my understanding was that the CC had received 55000 more applications. That does not mean to say they are all newcomers to the hobby, it may be existing caravanners deciding to join the Club. I suspect a lot were 'non-members' and maybe feel the chances of getting a pitch will be better if they are members. I admit I would cheerfully like to see the CC scrap the 'non-members welcome' signs at sites. Pay up and join if you want to participate is my opinion, especially of you block other members from getting pitches.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I admit I would cheerfully like to see the CC scrap the 'non-members welcome' signs at sites. Pay up and join if you want to participate is my opinion, especially of you block other members from getting pitches.

Well said Scotch Lad!

Cheers

Dustydog

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Hi

Re non members are welcome the problem the clubs have is the sites are run by the clubs but not owned by them and the conditions of the clubs running these sites dictate the use by all who want to use them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts