hurray all booked!

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
all booked now, well almost.................
booked on dover-calais crossing and booked for a fortnight at raguenes plage! we cant wait the kids cant wait..........just need to lose a stone and ill be sorted lol
just need a campsite for overnight stop in dover-possibly with facilities/showers as we will need to freshen up before our journey on the other side. And we will need an overnighter in france on the way to brittany. omg im sooooo exited!

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Good for you, Laura. Have a great trip. What time do you arrive in France, what route are you planning to use, and how long will you want to drive before you stop for the night? Someone can then recommend a campsite in that area.

Aug 15, 2009
Visit site
Thanks val, we havent got that far! i mean route planning, but i will get on with that and think about it. We arrive i think about 11am and we probably want to drive 5 hours then stopover then its probably another 5 hours to the holiday spot and then on the way back possibly do the same we have the same times for the return journey so once we arrive back in england we will drive as far as we can and stopover if we need to somewhere en route.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I hope you really love your holiday Laura. We've been going to France for thirty-one years, and never ever tire of it! We just keep going back and finding new things to do and new places to see!
My sons (now thirty-two and twenty-six) also now camp in France, and the younger one is going with his girlfriend in May to celebrate his birthday!

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
At last - you've done it. Hope all goes well and you have all the planning to look forward to for next year also.

Stop over on route to Brittany - depending on route you take you could try La Catiniere by Le Harve - not far off the main road after crossing the Pont de Normandie.

We are now booked for the Loire region at Whitsun and will be booking last 2 weeks in August - heading to Vendee.

TRENDING THREADS