I didn't know that

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Brought the van home yesterday, and decided that before connecting the EHU, I would check that everything worked on 12 volts.
I switched on the lights and then realised that ALL the lights are 12 volts and are all led. None are 240 volts powered.
We have only had the van 10 years.

Nov 12, 2021
Visit site
Brought the van home yesterday, and decided that before connecting the EHU, I would check that everything worked on 12 volts.
I switched on the lights and then realised that ALL the lights are 12 volts and are all led. None are 240 volts powered.
Every day is a school day and every day you learn something new is a good day.
That is of course provided you have learnt something good.
;):)

Reactions: Hutch

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I had a car for 4 years and one day accidentally triggered the alarm…..
There’s an Alarm!!!? 😲
Mel
Been there and done that.

I'd left my wife in it but locked it when I went out. The alarm went off and she couldn't figure out how to switch it off much to the amusement of passers by. We didn't know it had one either.

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Years back on our first caravan it had two lights at the front which were 240v. It was handy to use them to check that the EHU was working.

Now we look at the clock on the microwave...... A bit more expensive than two lightbulbs😉

Reactions: RogerL
Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
My van has LED road lights, indicators, the lot. It appears you can't replace a bulb, you have to replace the whole unit (ouch) . Good thing they have a long life.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Park my new car in a disabled spot in the doctors carpark got my mobility scooter heard a alarm going off someone had park there car to close to my boot .
So brought a sticker i need access to get to my car i hope it works .

Reactions: otherclive

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts