I thought this was a joke!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Apparently South Africans entering the UK have to pass an Afrikaans test before boarding the aircraft to the UK! Sadly many South Africans cannot speak Afrikaans and Zulu is more predominant than Afrikaans. I wonder if this test is going to be introduced to other nationalities? See HERE.

Could only happen with Ryanair! I wonder if anyone is going to sue them for discrimination? :D

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Apparently South Africans entering the UK have to pass an Afrikaans test before boarding the aircraft to the UK! Sadly many South Africans cannot speak Afrikaans and Zulu is more predominant than Afrikaans. I wonder if this test is going to be introduced to other nationalities? See HERE.

Could only happen with Ryanair! I wonder if anyone is going to sue them for discrimination? :D
And it’s not April the First.

• Haha
Reactions: Buckman
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I wonder if anyone is going to sue Ryanair for discrimination as I am sure that they will win big time!
Does it actually fall under our discrimination and equality laws, but since it occurred overseas they would possibly have to use that country’s law, if one covers such actions by Ryanair.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Does it actually fall under our discrimination and equality laws, but since it occurred overseas they would possibly have to use that country’s law, if one covers such actions by Ryanair.
I don't know. but some were British residents travelling on a SA passport. I am sure lawyers are rubbing their hands and looking into this as discrimination is illegal in the EU.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts