iam a new member and would like to introduce myself.

Apr 7, 2007
Visit site
hi all,

thanks for reading, we have just joined as a new member and would like to introduce myself.

my name is rob and wifes name is sally.

we have two boys aged 10 & 16.

we are very new to caravanning and would really appreciate some advise in buying a cheap second hand starter caravan, but have no idea what to look out for.

hope to hear from you all soon.

thanks once again.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Welcome Rocco.

You don't say if you want to buy your first caravan from a dealership or privately.

Whatever you decide it is a good idea to trawl the local dealerships (as cris suggests) to see just what is available. You should get quite a bargain this time of year as people are trading in their current models for the new 2007 'vans. It is also a good idea to check the layouts and which would suit you and your family best.

Good luck with your search.

Ann

Apr 7, 2007
Visit site
Welcome Rocco.

You don't say if you want to buy your first caravan from a dealership or privately.

Whatever you decide it is a good idea to trawl the local dealerships (as cris suggests) to see just what is available. You should get quite a bargain this time of year as people are trading in their current models for the new 2007 'vans. It is also a good idea to check the layouts and which would suit you and your family best.

Good luck with your search.

Ann
hi ann thanks for that, i shall do what you have suggested

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts