Idea's for the next one

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That priest uniform suited you Brian, but there's not a lot of money in it till you make Pope. To be honest, anyone with your drive and sense of humour was born to sell, is there no way you could set up a business yourself, you must have a few contacts in the motor trade, nice little second hand car sales lot, employ another "Brian" for the weekends, might be what you need. If you make a million, remember who set you on your way. :eek:)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
As a lasped Roman Catherlic married to a Hindu I think Pope might be out of the question. I do know a few owners from small lots to very large groups and believe me they work 24/7 and anyway where am I going to find another Brian from ;O)

Shortlist at the moment is...

Mobile caravan servicing

Spanish site owner

Big Issue sales executive or

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Brian

All the best to you mate,we only get one chance at this and the kids are only young once! do what you need to do ! it is important to bring some money in but you cannot get back the time with your family ,it is non-rewindable!!!

Tina xxx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Tina

Happy birthday for yesterday sorry I missed your posting has I was a bit busy yesterday.

I hope the hangover is not that bad I hared hear of the dog work well but I would go with a good fry up and a good cup of coffee but as we now I am still wait for my cup of coffee off you so get hubey to make it for you and tell him to make your fry up wile he in the kitchen.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS