Identity required

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
To me it is just a door clip, but a Google seems to throw up everything except what we need. Can anyone give it the correct name for the clip in the bottom picture? Wind caught the door and slam it open rather hard. Thanks.
Door clip1.jpg
Door clip.jpg

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Aye and don't forget the fishing line or tooth floss to remove the broken part if there is similar mastic behind yours as on mine!

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I recon Clive beat me by seconds!!!

John
Thanks. Although I can get the retainer delivered tomorrow via Amazon to a place near us I wonder if Golden Castle will have stock as also need about 6 inches of mastic and do not want to buy 15 metres of mastic?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. Although I can get the retainer delivered tomorrow via Amazon to a place near us I wonder if Golden Castle will have stock as also need about 6 inches of mastic and do not want to buy 15 metres of mastic?
Its a pretty standard item for a decent caravan accessories outlet.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
You now know what it is called so give the a call. But they will only sell the mastic in standard tubes at about £15. But as it’s a 2 minute job, they may do it while you wait using the mastic they have open. But that means taking the van.

Once I damaged the awning rail. The van went to them for repair but it needed temporarily sealing. I took the van, they looked at it and gave me a price, and squeezed half a tube of mastic in free of charge. (Sort of).

John

Reactions: Buckman
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
You now know what it is called so give the a call. But they will only sell the mastic in standard tubes at about £15. But as it’s a 2 minute job, they may do it while you wait using the mastic they have open. But that means taking the van.

Once I damaged the awning rail. The van went to them for repair but it needed temporarily sealing. I took the van, they looked at it and gave me a price, and squeezed half a tube of mastic in free of charge. (Sort of).

John
With the rain etc not much we can do today so to pass the time, we can take a drive up there and have a wander around and try n9t to buy another caravan. LOL! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mel and Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts